LMFW 2018 Trends
With London Men's Fashion Week having just past. We take a look at some of the trends that hit the catwalks this year.
1. Oliver Spencer brings well-tailored suits with an edge. A mostly monotone colour palette creates boldness through simplicity, proving that sometimes less is more and subtly is key.
2. Kent and Curwen is co-owned by the style icon David Beckham. In this collection, they bring a combination of sport style with a traditional style, creating a fresh combination. With subtle colours and hints of pattern, this is a style that can re-created in an everyday look!
3. Matthew Miller creates minimal chic through smart meets street style. The collection has a gothic feel but has pieces look that can easily be replicated in your everyday look.
4. E-Tauz provides a sleeker response to street style, creating a light and minimal summer look. The well-tailored pieces create boldness, showing that you don’t to overdo your look to stand out.
5. Christopher Raeburn creates a refreshing look for the catwalk. Combining subtle and neutral colours with bursts of fluorescent tones. This collection features everyday sport streetwear that makes a statement through colour and pattern.
Who was your favourite designer at this year’s LMFW?